Hi everyone, welcome to catherinehardwicke.com! To kick off the launching of Catherine's website, we are holding a contest! We're encouraging EVERYONE to film a short scene that they wish could have made it into "TWILIGHT". Was something in Stephenie Meyer's book that didn't make the final cut? We want YOU to give us YOUR version of that scene! The rules are as follows:
1. The scene must have been in the original "Twilight" novel, but not have been in the final version of Catherine Hardwicke's film. Show us your interpretation!
2. The scene must be less than TWO MINUTES in length.
3. You must upload it to this website via the handy-dandy video uploader by APRIL 20th, 2009! That gives you about one month from TODAY.
4. To add the video: Go to the "videos" tab at the top of the page, then click "add video". Title your video as follows:
"SCENE CONTEST ENTRY: (Scene Title) by (Your Name)"
4. Be original! Be creative!
The winner of this contest will receive a special prize, have their video featured on this website, AND get a critique from none other than Catherine Hardwicke. Good luck, everyone!